Sunday, July 22, 2007

Well, I have done it again. This time I've again managed to get a book review published with New Witch magazine (find the latest issue on the shelves of major bookstores). I reviewed a neat book called "Wicca for Beginners" by Thea Sabin. Check it out if you get a chance!

Also, check out my new article, just posted on www.Shebytches.com. It is about the just-passed (whew!) Friday the 13th, and the article is named just that!

Other than that, my book, Anika and the Magic Top, have been selling fairly well, knock on wood, I hope it continues. I just sold one copy to a fellow writer the other day, a lady, who had her book signing in Hastings. What fun!

Cheers and keep writing,
Caroline

2 comments:

Thea said...

Hi, Caroline:

Thanks for reviewing my book! I am going to try to get a copy of New Witch so I can read your review.

Thea Sabin

Caroline said...

Thank you, Thea! I am glad I got to review your book. It had a bunch of great information. And thanks for dropping me a line!
Caroline